Share Your Success Story with the Profit After 50 Community
One of my goals for starting Profit After 50 was to give entrepreneurs of my generation the opportunity to share their experiences and learn from each other.
What Are We Looking For?
Our community wants to hear stories from successful entrepreneurs, freelancers and consultants over 50. Of course, we would love to hear about your business, but, most importantly, we want to know about your successes, failures and key learnings.
The more specific you can be with your advice, the more useful your story will be to our audience and the greater the likelihood that it will be featured on Profit After 50.
What Format Should Your Story Take?
Because you don’t need to be a great writer to succeed in business, we do not require that you submit your story in polished article form. All you have to do is answer a few questions in the contact form below and, if we think that your story is appropriate, we will get in touch with you to discuss the right way to tell your story.
For example, we might write a summary of your story as a future article, or, we may invite you to participate in a video call (conducted over Skype) if you are comfortable with this approach.
Where to Start
Please fill in the contact form below or send an email to margaret (at) sixtyandme.com with your answers to the following questions.
- What are your contact details? (Please provide a phone number and email address)
- What is the name of your business? (Please provide a website address)
- Please describe the story behind your success in a few short paragraphs
- What do you think our community can learn from your experience?
- Are there any specific skills or techniques that you are interested in talking about?
- Is there anything else that you would like to add?
Thanks again for taking the time to share your story with the Profit After 50 community!